Location of Service: Wesley House – 1719 Reynolds St, Knoxville, TN 37921
About Wesley House:
Wesley House works to empower and serve the Mechanicsville, Lonsdale, and Beaumont communities in Knoxville, TN through our three pillars of services: affordable, high-quality, and accessible childcare, social support of senior citizens, and emergent needs of these communities. Our goal is to increase the reach of and effectiveness of Wesley House’s programs, marketing, and fundraising efforts through data tracking and analysis. Our agency is working towards data-driven decision making and this position will help us move towards that goal.
- Train and recruit volunteers
- Organize volunteer groups
- Assign daily volunteer duties
- Create and design flyers to spread the word about volunteer opportunities at Wesley House
- Participate and create recruitment materials for volunteer booths and fairs
The member(s) in this position will have the opportunity to gain the following skills/credentials:
- Marketing experience
- Social media & flyer/graphic design experience
- Volunteer recruitment and training
- Some prior experience working with volunteers
- Very basic knowledge of graphic design
Equity and Inclusion: The Knoxville-Knox County Community Action Committee (CAC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will take action to ensure that members and employees are treated equally without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender, romantic/sexual orientation, age, handicap, cultural or religious convictions. CAC AmeriCorps provides reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees. Applicants with disabilities may request reasonable accommodation at any point in the recruitment / employment process.