Location of Service: Knoxville College – 901 Knoxville College Dr.
About Knoxville College:
Knoxville College Knoxville College is an HBCU that was founded by the Presbyterian Church (USA) in 1875. We are continuing with our mission to Educate, Empower, and Elevate a community that has been underserved. Knoxville College currently offers an Associates Degree in General Studies.
- Handling questions, issues and providing detailed information on course requirements.
- Collecting information and qualifying candidates for courses.
- Ensuring that enrollments are completed correctly and supporting materials have been provided.
- Entering, updating and reviewing data and records.
- Providing guidance and recommendations to applicants and prospective candidates.
- Processing enrollments and dis-enrollments.
- Assisting with Recruitment and Capacity Building.
The member(s) in this position will have the opportunity to gain the following skills/credentials:
- Leadership Development
- Personal Development
- Communication Skills
- Critical Thinking Skill
- Strategic Planning
- Team Building
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Equity and Inclusion: The Knoxville-Knox County Community Action Committee (CAC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will take action to ensure that members and employees are treated equally without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender, romantic/sexual orientation, age, handicap, cultural or religious convictions. CAC AmeriCorps provides reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees. Applicants with disabilities may request reasonable accommodation at any point in the recruitment / employment process.