Location of Service: Wesley House – 1719 Reynolds St, Knoxville, TN 37921
About Wesley House:
Wesley House works to empower and serve the Mechanicsville, Lonsdale, and Beaumont communities in Knoxville, TN through our three pillars of services: affordable, high-quality, and accessible childcare, social support of senior citizens, and emergent needs of these communities. Our goal is to increase the reach of and effectiveness of Wesley House’s programs, marketing, and fundraising efforts through data tracking and analysis. Our agency is working towards data-driven decision making and this position will help us move towards that goal.
- Track data from fundraising events and analyze data for evidence-based decisions around each event
- Analyze program data and track evidence based, measurable goals for each program
- Track marketing data through website, social media, and other marketing outlets
- Collect data on program participants, volunteers, and constituents of Wesley House
- Facilitate surveys to constituents
- Assist in organizing and facilitating fundraising events
- Assist in volunteer recruitment, management, and tracking of volunteers
- Manage constituent database
- Running weekly and monthly report for fundraising and marketing efforts
- Set up comparative data form year over year for programs and events
- Attention to detail
- Interest in research and data
- Computer skills
- Proficient in excel
- Ability to problem solve and to think critically
- Experience working with databases
Member Benefits Include:
- A modest living allowance of $15,001.50 or, $575.40 bi-weekly (pre-tax), paid over 52 weeks.
- Education Award of $6,495 that can be applied to student loans and/or future education expenses OR a $1,800 end-of-service stipend.
- Housing subsidy of up to $200/month
- Relocation reimbursement at $0.40/mile if relocating more than 50 miles for service
- Up to $750 Settling-In Allowance to reimburse upfront moving costs
- A Health insurance subsidy is available for members covered through healthcare.gov
- 80 Hours Personal Leave AND 80 Hours Sick Leave
- 11 Holidays
- Worker’s Compensation
- Child Care Reimbursement
- May be eligible for Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP). In-house SNAP benefits specialist available to provide assistance in determining eligibility.
- May be eligible for utility bill assistance. In-house specialists available to provide assistance with determining eligibility.
- Professional development and networking opportunities.
- Non-Competitive Eligibility status for federal hiring after completion of service.
- Opportunity to enroll concurrently in Carson Newman MBA in Nonprofit Leadership
Equity and Inclusion: The Knoxville-Knox County Community Action Committee (CAC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will take action to ensure that members and employees are treated equally without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender, romantic/sexual orientation, age, handicap, cultural or religious convictions. CAC AmeriCorps provides reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees. Applicants with disabilities may request reasonable accommodation at any point in the recruitment / employment process.